WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY
You will be the “connection” among internal teams, customers and vendors. You will carry out key tasks such as interacting, planning, coordinating throughout the project implementation to create the best quality for communication strategy/ advertising campaigns that bring profits to the company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Supporting in exploiting revenue opportunities
- Collaborating with Brand Management Team to filter and categorize potential customers.
- Analyzing and assessing potential customers; needs, working closely with Sales to reach and propose appropriate communication plans that match customer needs.
- Playing a key role in pitching sessions to convince customers.
- Proposing a communication strategy, advertising campaign
- Getting information about the needs and budget of communication, advertising of customers (briefs from customers)
Playing a key role in implementing Proposal
- Connecting the relevant product teams, leading to clarifying brief received from the customer
- Recording, finalizing suggests and allocating tasks to relevant teams
- Urging, synthesizing work from product teams, give the final Proposal; submitting to customers and presenting
- Assessing customers, budgets, coordinating with relevant departments to prepare the quotation/rate card, this implementation is done in parallel with developing the proposal.
Managing communications strategy and advertising campaign
- Implementing the coordinating and monitoring steps of the media campaign according to the agreed plan and contract
- Ensuring the quality of the campaigns directly in charge: reaching KPIs and the timeline committed with customers, effectively using the budget.
- Providing measures to handle, adjusting in time and remedying arising.
- Exchanging clearly quickly information about the plan/ progress of campaigns with customers from the beginning to the end of the campaigns.
- Understanding the communications strategy, plans, budget of customers, actively advise and assist in planning their advertising; communication campaigns.
- Executing other tasks from the request of the direct manager
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Having 3+ year experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising is preferable.
- Thinking creatively, combining self ideas and our products in each advertising campaign effectively.
- Being able to synthesize and analyze issues.
- Being proficient in office informatics: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software required for work.
- Being responsible and able to work overtime when required.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Monthly income: Fixed salary (negotiated on capacity, experience) + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work with big domestic and foreign customers (brands, agencies).
- Dynamic, creative and challenging working condition; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
- Facilities and modern equipment to support and improve work performance.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV/ Portfolio to: email@example.com with the title [WEB] Senior Account Executive_Full name