WHO WE ARE
Vietnam Communications Corporation (VC Corp) is a leading internet company in Vietnam, established in 2006. With 15 years of establishment and development, VCCorp has built a large Internet ecosystem with many innovative and useful products in many fields (online advertising, e-commerce, online games ,etc) covers over 90% of Internet and mobile users, making great contributions to the development of Vietnam's Internet in the past decade.
VC Corp is able to provide a total user experience with various online portals of almost all top online segments in Vietnam. Its sites include Kenh14.vn, Cafef.vn, CafeBiz.vn, Afamily.vn, GenK.vn, GameK.vn, Autopro.vn, Soha.vn... Several of their sites are in the top 100 most visited in Vietnam. In addition, VCCorp is among the top 3 game publishers on mobile platforms with the Sohagame brand. Recently the BizFly digital transformation ecosystem is being strongly developed by the company. At the same time, VCCorp has also build Lotus - a social network owned by Vietnamese people.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY
Creative Manager at Admicro is responsible for the creative product and for the client relationship, demonstrating its ability to relate the creative solution to amplify the results or the business needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for ideation and communication concepts for brand campaigns
- Develop content strategies and content plans that align with campaign objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless multi-channel content execution for campaigns.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion, ensuring campaign consistency.
- Review creative materials to ensure effectiveness and creative brilliance.
- Creating creative content on both owned and paid channels in accordance with weekly and monthly marketing plans.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Having a passion for creative writing is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital/social media marketing and content marketing is required, preferably in industries such as FMCG, Real Estate, Pharmacy, Finance, etc.
- Familiarity with social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, social forums, and communities.
- Regularly staying updated on new and viral content trends on social media.
- The ability to learn from and analyze customer insights.
- Possessing a strong knowledge of content marketing and the capability to create quality content to attract the target audience.
- Previous experience in PR, Communication, or Marketing is advantageous.
III. WHAT WILL YOU HAVE
- Competitive salary including a 13th-month payment and performance-based bonuses.
- Collaborate with experienced industry professionals and the Board of Directors, gaining inspiration and maximizing opportunities for idea generation and innovation.
- Foster an environment that encourages individual creative and professional growth.
- Embrace a transparent working process and a human-oriented work environment.
- Comprehensive basic and advanced insurance packages for employees.
- Engage in a youthful, people-oriented work environment alongside friendly colleagues. Enjoy various funded and interesting internal activities, as well as unexpected kick-off trips.
- Working hours: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm (including a 1.5-hour lunch break).
IV. HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV/ Portfolio to: email@example.com with the title [WEB] Creative Manager - Full name
- Your application will be processed within 7 working days