WHO WE ARE
- Admicro is currently one of the leading Digitals Advertising and Communications companies in the field of Internet advertising exploitation.
- We have been holding the largest market share in online advertisement, owning 20 internal sites, 5 exclusive newspapers and 151 partner sites; reaching 33 out of 36 million internet users in Vietnam, coverage of 97.6% of the network community on PCs and 95% on mobile devices; and contributing to branding for 1,000 brands in many fields and successfully implementing 12,000 media campaigns each year.
We are currently looking for a responsible Assistant to fully support our Deputy Manager of Agency Division with the job description as follow:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Complete tasks assigned by the Deputy Manager accurately and efficiently
- Arrange and organize working/meeting schedules, record and synthesize meeting’s contents
- Prepare documents, collect necessary information as required
- Closely keep track of day-to-day work and report performance result to the Deputy Manager
- Perform internal and external affairs as requested
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PPT
- Able to arrange, organize work logically.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management
- Good command of English (having an English certificate such as TOEIC or IELTS is a priority)
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Negotiable salary
- 13th month salary, social insurance & health insurance
- Have the opportunity to work with leading experts in the fields of Media, Advertising & Digital Marketing.
- Dynamic and creative working environment with “3 NOs": NO need to check out, NO uniform, NO hierarchy rank
- Facilities support: provided with modern equipment to improve work efficiency.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: [WEB] Assistant to Deputy Manager_Your name
- Address: 123 Vo Van Tan Str., W6, Dict. 3, HCMC
- Your application will be processed within 7 working days