Số lượng: 1
Thời hạn: 29-09-2019
VP TP HCM : 123-127 Võ Văn Tần, Tòa nhà báo Người Lao động, Q3, HCM.
Lương: Thỏa thuận
1. Job description
- Receive, classify, arrange and process information and documents from Departments and summarize information to send to the Vice President.
- On behalf of the Vice President, greet clients and partners.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the work of the departments, divisions and units at the request of the Vice President.
- Prepare documents, collect necessary information at the request of the Training Department.
- Manage and coordinate diary’s and prioritize appointments as appropriate.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Vice President.
- 28-30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Prefer candidates with work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Be able to communicate and be persuasive
- Be able to manage tasks and work individually
- Be able to access information, opportunities and market analysis
- Elegant style; confident communication; skill and logical thinking
- Be able to handle problems with the highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Good English communication.
- Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Skillful in text editing.
- Professional working environment, maximizing the capabilities of yourself, high opportunities for advancement.
- Salary : negotiate
- Social insurance and welfare regimes as stipulated.
- Equipped with modern equipment needed to improve work efficiency.
- Being trained to improve professional skills regularly.
- Please send your email including cover letter, CV (with photo and written in English)
- Certificate (if any) to email@example.com
- Note: Email title required to specify: [HCM] [Application position] [Full name]
Lương: Thỏa thuận