WHO WE ARE
Admicro is currently one of the leading Digitals Advertising and Communications companies in the field of Internet advertising exploitation. We have been holding the largest market share in online advertisement, owning 20 internal sites, 5 exclusive newspapers and 151 partner sites; reaching 33 out of 36 million internet users in Vietnam, coverage of 97.6% of the network community on PCs and 95% on mobile devices; and contributing to branding for 1,000 brands in many fields and successfully implementing 12,000 media campaigns each year.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Senior Media Planners work closely with agency accounts, brand team and internal, producing briefs to ensure campaign ideas and strategies are effective and targeted to the right audience.
A typical day:
1. Media Planning:
- Receive Media brief (by campaign) from agency/client team, communicate to understand fully the demand of media outcome.
- Debrief with internal product & solution team to find out best media proposal to meet client's demand, and beyond.
- Present, Consult and Advise if any concern from agency/client team on the proposal.
- Bring up the campaign on board by managing and monitoring iternal Adopt team.
- Review and bring our key learning of the campaign for the reference of agency/client team.
- Work closely with internal product & solution team to solve the technical and operational issues during the working process.
2. Client Nuturing and Developing:
- Understand the demand and media strategy of agency/client team. Work closely with internal product & solution team to buildup suitable media package/media solution for your client.
- Schedule product update routine with agency/client team to promote Admicro new package/product and keep Admicro solution in client's mindset.
- Discuss with BOD and Product leader to have suitable policy or action plan to build up client portfolio at Admicro.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- At least 2-year experience in this role
- Commercial awareness
- Client management
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Execellent time management skill
- Computer skills, especially MS Office
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Monthly income: Fixed salary (based on capacity, experience) + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work with big brand and foreign customers (brands, agencies).
- Creative and challenging working environment; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
- Facilities and modern equipment to support and improve work performance.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: [WEB] SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER_Your full name
- Your application will be processed within 7 working days
- Address: 123 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, Dictrict 3, HCM.