Số lượng: 1
Thời hạn: 14-08-2019
VP TP HCM : 123-127 Võ Văn Tần, Tòa nhà báo Người Lao động, Q3, HCM.
Lương: thỏa thuận
Media planners work closely with agency accounts, brand team and internal, producing briefs to ensure campaign ideas and strategies are effective and targeted to the right audience.
A typical day
• Analyzing and interpreting a variety of information
• Build and maintain relationships with agency account often through regular face to face contact and meetings
• Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
• Talk to other departments in the organization in order to facilitate client requests
• Identify new client needs and make pitches to potential new requirements
• Manage a budget and achieve targets
• Keep up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes
• Make presentations to clients and agency staff
• Evaluate campaign effectiveness
• The ability to cope with the pressure
• Effective organizational abilities
• Determination and perseverance
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial awareness
Experience may be preferable to qualifications for this role
Additional education or experience may be preferred
Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
Strong time management skills.
Computer skills, especially MS Office
Professional work environment, maximizing the capabilities of themselves, high opportunities for advancement.
Fixed salary + allowances for lunch, phone + bonus according to job performance
Social insurance and welfare regimes prescribed.
4/Request for apply:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject requests clearly marked "Apply for Media Planner"
Lương: thỏa thuận